Individuals have several email programs for use with TAMU Email. Select the program/interface that you would like to use from the list below:
- Texas A&M IT Exchange Email in Outlook 2013
- Texas A&M Gmail in Mac Mail
- Texas A&M Gmail in Outlook
- Texas A&M Gmail in Thunderbird
- Texas A&M Gmail in Windows 8 Mail
Troubleshooting Texas A&M Gmail in Outlook on Mac
If you are having trouble setting up Texas A&M Gmail in Outlook on Mac consider these steps in this suggested order:
- Follow the TAMU IT instructions and do not forget to set up your Client Password for Texas A&M Gmail.
- Edit your Google account settings to allow less secure apps to access your account.
- If you have two-factor authentication turned on for your Google account, you must generate an app password for Outlook.
Google and Exchange email?
Your email address firstname.lastname@example.org can direct to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If someone sends an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, it will not forward like your email@example.com email will.
If you are missing email and have both a Texas A&M Exchange and Texas A&M Google account, please contact Liberal Arts IT at LiberalArtsIT@tamu.edu.